We have all made it to the end of home learning and succeeded. I am so excited to be writing this final home learning post, I can not wait for so many of you to return to Class 4 on Monday! Well done to you all, so many of you (parents and children) have done a truly fantastic job, thank you!
- Read for a minimum of 20 minutes per day
- Practise your spellings everyday
- Practise your handwriting
- Play Times Table Rock Stars
- Play Hit the Button to practise number bonds to 10, 20 and 100
Today, I would like you to focus on the non-negotiable tasks throughout the day. Can you do each task twice, perhaps three times? Maybe even FOUR times.
It’s time to show off, you know what to do! 🙂 But first check last weeks test and address any errors Answers 1
Back to School:
Myself and Mrs Neesham can’t wait for you all to return. Here’s a few important reminders:
- Class 4’s school day begins at 8:50 and finishes at 15:10 – You must strictly keep to these timings. These staggered start times are in place to promote and ensure social distance to keep you all safe
- Lunch will be eaten in the classroom.
- PE is on a Wednesday afternoon. You must come to school dressed in your PE kit, please ensure suitable clothing is worn for the varying weather conditions.
- Your child must keep one reading book at home and one in school, please email me if you have any issues regrading reading materials
- Reading books that are returned on a Friday (once completed) must be placed/kept in an isolation box for 72 hours
- Reading diaries will be checked on a Wednesday so they must be in school.
- Continue to learn weekly spellings at home – you already have this terms spellings, please email me if you do not.
- Please do not bring bags or pencil cases into school
- Every Friday, your child will be sent home with their arithmetic sheet and a reading comprehension. The reading comprehension must be returned the following Wednesday (with the reading diaries).
- At home your child is expected to continue the non-negotiable tasks daily. These can be achieved before or after school.
See you all on Monday!!!
Have a lovely weekend,