I wanted to write a quick post to say a huge thank you for all of the time and effort you have put into home schooling and working with your children away from school. It is recognised and appreciated.
We are all so excited to see the children we have been missing for so long on Monday and I’m sure the children are all excited to come in.
I wanted to reassure you that I am aware some children may be feeling anxious or nervous coming into school after such a long time. We will be ready and smiling on Monday morning and have some lovely activities planned to settle us back into school slowly!
Just a few reminders before we return as a full class:
- Tuesday is our P.E. day, now taught by P.E. teaching professionals from an outside agency that come into school. They are amazing and the children have loved them so far. Your child is required to come into school wearing P.E. kit on this day.
- On Fridays, please bring your children’s bookbags into school so we can check if they have read 3 times a week (for our reading rocket rewards) and give them a new book/ditty sheet to take home and any homework (Year 1s).
- Hand sanitiser is provided by school so there isn’t any need to bring in your own from home.
- There are allocated lines for each class, so if you could, please remain in our class line at the end of the day so that we can ensure a safe distance is maintained and the children are released safely each day. Please be patient with me releasing them in this way, it may take a little longer than in ‘normal’ times!
- I am always here to help, if you ever have anything to ask or tell me, both in the mornings and after school, just ask!
- We now have a class email, so please email this if you ever have any queries or worries if you are unable to speak to me in person. It is email@example.com
- Start time is 8:50am in our class and the children will be released at 3:10pm.
I hope you all have a lovely weekend,
See you on Monday!
Miss Davies 🙂