Following government guidance (below), Shawbury Stars will continue to be open from Monday 8th March 2021. Following this guidance:
- Shawbury Stars is only to be used for working parents who have no other alternative childcare. For the time being it is not a social club.
- Children will continue to remain on class tables whilst in the hall, so not to mix bubbles.
You should advise parents that where they are accessing this provision for their
children, that they must only be using this, where:
• the use of the provision is reasonably necessary to support them to work,
seek work, undertake education or training, attend a medical appointment or
address a medical need or attend a support group
Where parents are using external childcare providers or out of school extra-curricular activities for their children, you should also:
• advise them to limit their use of multiple out-of-school settings providers, and
to only use one out-of-school setting in addition to school as far as possible.
• encourage them to check providers have put in place their own protective
• send them the link to the https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/guidance-for-parents-and-carers-of-children-attending-out-of-school-settings-during-the-coronavirus-covid-19-outbreak/guidance-for-parents-and-carers-of-children-attending-out-of-school-settings-during-the-coronavirus-covid-19-outbreak
Thank you for following the DFE Guidance. All bookings to continue to be made via the Stars email address – email@example.com