The class structure, teachers and teaching assistants for September will be as follows:
- Nursery – Miss Thelwell, Mrs Walbyoff and Mrs Richards
- Owls – Reception – Miss Parker, Mrs Wootton and Mrs Unsworth
- Hedgehogs – Reception & Year 1 – Miss Davies, Mrs Bromwich and Miss Clive
- Squirrels – Year 1 & Year 2 – Mrs Edwards and Mrs Murphy
- Ladybirds – Year 2 – Miss Shadbolt and Mrs Ward
- Year 3 – Miss Taylor and Mrs Merrifield
- Year 4 – Mr Weaver and Mrs Neesham
- Year 5 – Mrs Duncan and Mr Creber
- Year 6 – Mr Chiverton and Mrs Wills
If your child is moving in to Year 1 or Year 2 you will be notified by text message as to which class they will be in on Tuesday. If your child is starting in Reception you will receive a letter by post. All children from Year 2 and above last year, will move up as one class to their next year group. Every teacher will be sending a welcome video of themselves and these will be on the website next week.
We are delighted to announce that Miss Thelwell will become nursery manager from September and Miss Leech will be Teaching and Learning lead throughout the school.