This week is the last week of summer term!
End of term activities – EYFS Below are some activities – you can do them all or choose your favourites.
Transition Activities from Year 1 to Year 2
You can take this booklet to your new teacher in September 🙂
- Reception – Phase 3 activities
- Phase 3 oo worksheet
- Phase 3 or worksheet
- Phase 3 ow worksheet
- Phase 3 qu worksheet
- Phase 3 sh worksheet
- Phase 3 short oo worksheet
- Phase 3 th Worksheet Phase 3 ur worksheet
- Year 1 – Phase 5
- We are learning alternative spellings for the /c/ phoneme.
- Write the words cat, lick, kit, box, school, fox, queen on the whiteboard. Ask children to read the words aloud to each other and soundtalk them. Which phoneme do these words all contain?
- Ask children to help you write a sentence on the whiteboard. See Practising writing sentences p149 in Letters and Sounds for more support. The quick fox kicks like a cat. A box of cookies is quite cool. Can a skunk quack like a
- Practise reading the tricky words: some, come, were, who
- Please complete the summer term week 12 13.7.20 activities on the white rose maths website https://whiterosemaths.com/homelearning/early-years/
- Year 1
Year 1 Worksheets:
Thank you for all of your hard work over the last few months at home! Everyone is looking forward to seeing you all back at school in September! Keep safe and have a happy summer break 🙂 Mrs Owen