Please be aware of a couple of changes to the original plans shared in the letter earlier this week..
- If your child is in Year 6 and you are happy for them to walk home please let the school office know.
- Year 6 children to be dropped off by the green stars gate and left to walk into their classroom through the back door at 8.40am. We will send the children out through this door at 3pm and they will meet you by the gate outside school.
- Mrs Unsworth will not be taking the temperature of all the children as stated, with the number of children this is not practical. Temperatures will be taken by the teacher or teaching assistant and Mrs Unsworth will be checking/supporting if their temperature is a concern.
- The kitchen will be providing hot meals. Menu choices to follow.
- Please remember these plans may change and we will keep you as up to date as possible.