I hope you all have had a lovely half term and were able to enjoy the wonderful weather.
Please see below a few last minute reminders for those returning to school next week, these may be different from the original information that was sent out.
- We have organised staffing initially for the first two weeks and therefore are unable to be flexible on numbers attending. If you replied to the online survey with a yes to sending your child in we have made provision for them. If you replied with a no, we will not be able to accept your child until we review the situation. This will be for the week beginning 15th June.
- When on the school site please follow the markings and do not stand in the hatched areas. Thank you.
- After further guidance from Shires Services, the school kitchen will only be serving packed lunches during the first two weeks back.
- Please could all parents apply sun cream to children before coming to school and provide your child with a sun hat, we are hoping to use the outside areas as much as possible.
- Children will need to bring in a labelled water bottle and additional sun cream.
We look forward to seeing those of you attending on Monday and will keep you all updated as and when we hear more.
Stay safe and best wishes,