Parents and carers of Hedgehogs,
My name is Miss Davies and I will be the class teacher of Hedgehogs this year. There will be both Reception and Year 1 within the class. I have had a fantastic first couple of weeks getting to know the children in the class, and we have all had lots of fun playing alongside each other.
Our Topic this half term is ‘Healthy Me’ and we will be basing all of our learning on this in most subjects.
Some key pieces of information you will need to know as a parent:
- P.E. day is every Tuesday afternoon, please bring your child into school in their P.E. kit.
- Fruit will be provided daily for snack and Reception children will be offered milk.
- Our door opens at 8:50am and the children will leave school at 3:10pm
- Reading books, when organised, will be sent home on a Monday, and we ask that you do not bring these back to school until Friday where the books will be placed in a box over the weekend.
- Please try to read with your child every night, either listening to them or reading a story together.
Thank you for your support,
I look forward to working with all of your children over the next academic year.
Miss Davies 🙂